Asthma Clinic Serving Lightsview and Surrounding Areas
The Asthma Clinic was commenced in 1994 & has been consistently running for over 20 years.
One in nine people in Australia have asthma & it affects people of all ages. Some people have had asthma since childhood and others only get asthma when they are older.
Asthma cannot be cured, but it can be well controlled by following a daily management regime. This specialised clinic can help you with this regime & also provide you with comprehensive education about:
- Asthma & the Diagnosis of Asthma
- Identifying Triggers
- Optimising Asthma Medications
- Device Techniques & Suitability
- Spirometry (Lung Function Testing)
- Written Action plans & School Plans
- Asthma First Aid
- Advice & Support for Independent Management